
I took the sign's word for it...


I thought this flower looked like an orchid but we were definitely outside in the freezing cold. Maybe related somehow?



Isn't he adorable?? I was taking a picture and he thought he'd be cute and pop in front of the camera. I'm glad the picture turned out in focus because it captures his silliness.

I am taking a photography class through the U right now and we had a field trip to Red Butte Gardens. It was gorgeous! The Fall colors made the setting fabulous. Here are a few pictures we took. Brad was a good sport and agreed to come along. He was awarded with new iphone headphones from the Mac store afterward :)
WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! You are so amazing.... I know we talked how you had absolutely nothing to blog about - looks like you're doing a pretty darn good job of blogging now!
ReplyDeleteUrgh, I miss you guys. but, it is awesome to catch up with you guys here and read about the happenings in your lives in Utah.
I'll give you a call tomorrow!
Love you!
Hooray for a blog! We miss you guys and it will be so fun to keep up with you and see what you've been up to!
ReplyDelete