Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Finally!!!

It happened! It's here! 
Bountiful Baskets in Des Moines, Iowa is now officially here!
Remember when I wrote about it, so long ago? Rachel and I were getting worried it wouldn't happen. We even talked last Saturday about maybe it never would. Then we got the call yesterday that our truck would be arriving early Saturday morning full of fruit and veggie goodness. We're jazzed!
So if you're in the area, head over to the Bountiful Basket website here, order your own basket, and come to DMU at 8am Saturday June 23rd and see what the hype is all about!
You won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! We hear they have this in Rexburg - well Idaho Falls I think. There are some stores here we will miss - whole foods and trader joes mainly - but I'm glad to hear the bountiful baskets thing is worth looking forward to!! (love you! Nicole)

    ReplyDelete