Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Houston

I had the best trip ever to Houston. Being there was food for my soul and VitD for my skin! The weather was gorgeous and the company couldn't have been better. Well, I did miss my hunny a lot but he was with me in spirit :)
We did so much while I was there it's hard to do such a short recap although there are quite a few pictures here.

We went to the park a few different times. Averie is starting to like the slide and get brave enough to go down all by herself!

My beautiful sister

When she was very little and she would laugh or smile big her tongue would turn like this. I love it! I was glad to see she still does that.


We went to the Houston zoo. It was soooo warm out. I cracked up when I saw a lady walking across the street in a full length parka. I think it was 75 and sunny. Seemed awesome to me!!

She held onto her ticket pretty much the whole time.

She loved the fish I think it was her favorite exhibit

It was super fun to have Suzie, Averies Grandma with us.

She loves the fish, just like her Auntie :)

Her eyes are the most striking light blue. They're beautiful but poor thing her eyes are pretty sensitive to the sun and they water if we're out and it's sunny. 

Pretty girl

Stopped for snack time. She's such a good Mommy!

These trees in Houston really caught my attention on this trip. They're called "Live Oaks" and they're truly magnificent. 

The petting zoo. We got to brush the goats. They were kind of sedate...

She wasn't so sure about this slide lol

Seeing the prairie dogs


See the jaguar?

Me & Sister

Then I went to the coast and visited my bestie Jenn and her lovely family. We went to the beach where I chased Mae, laid in the warm sand, chatted, and had a picnic. I wish the day had more hours because I could've stayed there all day!

whew. that girls got a lot of energy!


I'm the favorite due to the forward facing camera phone. I have about 300 pictures just like this one lol

Such a big girl!

Family day at the park. 

I love this picture of Steph. She's such a good Mom. I've got a lot to learn from her!

Me & my Princess :)

I have a ton more pictures but that's all for now. I just don't want to fall too far behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment