My friend Tara is an excellent photographer and I had been wanting her to take some pictures of us for some time. But things got in the way and soon time was slipping away before Mia was due. Luckily, Tara was really flexible with us and we ended up taking these pictures on Tuesday, May 7th. I had specifically wanted some of Brad and I before we had our family grow...oh how little did I know that in less than 48 hours later we would be holding little Mia.
I am so in love with this man of mine.
He brings me joy, keeps me sane, makes me crazy!, and treats me like a queen.
In less than a month from now we will have been together for 10 years. I felt like these images captured the love and respect we have for each other... and the fun we have!











No comments:
Post a Comment