Ok I am seriously cracking up right now. My fabulous friend Sarah just blogged about how she rushes down to see if there are any comments on her blog postings. I had no idea this was a thing bloggers do! So, to all of you wonderful people who have posted comments on our postings, I have now realized they exist and have read them! And am excited for this trend! Very fun idea and I am fully on the wagon now!! Thanks Sarah for always showing me the way, I love you.

You can setup your blog to email the comment to you (and Brad if you want), similar to how facebook emails you when someone comments on a picture or status update. It's somewhere in the Settings, let me know if you can't find it.
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys so much! Just checked on my friend Brian... now Matt and I just need to sit down and see if we can swing it. If not... maybe we could rendezvous in Reno in June?
ReplyDelete