Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jan 2010

Well it's been an interesting time since my last post. Brad and I flew out to Oregon and were able to see grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, and friends. Andrew came home from his mission and wow! he's grown up so much! We're so proud of him and the man he is becoming. In the meantime I have had a lot of problems with my jaw and I went to see our good friend, Raj who is an oral surgeon. He ended up doing surgery on my jaw, called Arthrocentesis, the next morning after I saw him which was the very morning Andrew came home. I have been here in Oregon recovering and having physical therapy while Brad had to return home to Utah and resume school and life. I'm very excited to fly home on Thursday to be reunited with my sweetheart! While here, I was able to attend Charity's baby shower. I was lucky to be here since otherwise I would have missed it. We got to see my Dad who was in from Texas and meet his girlfriend, Donna. It's been an eventful and fun trip! Here are a few pictures....


Picking Andrew up from the airport. He got in pretty late but had a lot of people there to support him. Here's a pic of just the family... there were at least double this many friends


Grandma Rutter's 70th Birthday party


Brad and his Brother, Andrew



Our Dads :)

No comments:

Post a Comment