We were so lucky to get to attend
Saturday morning Conference this year.
Our friends Emily and Jared invited us to go with them
and we had a blast!
This is our last conference in Utah so we felt
really blessed to be able to go.
I love listening to our living prophet!
Saturday morning Conference this year.
Our friends Emily and Jared invited us to go with them
and we had a blast!
This is our last conference in Utah so we felt
really blessed to be able to go.
I love listening to our living prophet!
On the way home, we picked up Halle and she had such a good time playing with Brad.
She especially enjoys her Easter basket and cleverly found several uses for it, including this one:


How fun! I've never gone to General Conference. I should have been looking for you and Brad during the middle hymn- next time wear bright orange and I will find you : ).
ReplyDelete