Well the time has finally come to graduate from our college cars and into something that is safer. I was stopped in traffic on the freeway ten days ago and was rear-ended. The person behind me barely hit my car but I sustained significant damages ($2500 worth) as well as my hip being injured. It was kind of the final straw for Brad especially. Now I'm going to physical therapy for my jaw and my hip! We are really excited about the pilot, though. We love that it seats eight and the back seats all fold down. We're already planning the places we'll go and all the "camping" we'll do (aka sleeping on air mattress in back of pilot!). It's a 2007 and has 37,000 miles. We're thoroughly enjoying the leather, sun roof, and heated seats. Oh yeah not to mention the cruise control and adjustable windshield wipers(it's the small things we love the most!).
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Honda Pilot
Well the time has finally come to graduate from our college cars and into something that is safer. I was stopped in traffic on the freeway ten days ago and was rear-ended. The person behind me barely hit my car but I sustained significant damages ($2500 worth) as well as my hip being injured. It was kind of the final straw for Brad especially. Now I'm going to physical therapy for my jaw and my hip! We are really excited about the pilot, though. We love that it seats eight and the back seats all fold down. We're already planning the places we'll go and all the "camping" we'll do (aka sleeping on air mattress in back of pilot!). It's a 2007 and has 37,000 miles. We're thoroughly enjoying the leather, sun roof, and heated seats. Oh yeah not to mention the cruise control and adjustable windshield wipers(it's the small things we love the most!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my goodness! Are you okay Erica? What a mess—what kind of car were you driving? We have this little "college car" like you say...a Nissan Sentra...and we try not to say anything cruel in front of the poor thing, as not to hurt it's sensitive feelings because it sure does it's best, but sheesh, we have been day-dreaming about getting a new one for some time now. The Pilot looks GREAT and seems really convenient! Hmmm, that nice little sleeping thing in the back could come in handy when we meet in the middle (Kansas City maybe? Though I don't know if they're anything cool there) sometime...we'll bring our tent, you guys can sleep in style!
ReplyDelete