Saturday, November 27, 2010

No photoshop needed!

I've had some fun with photography today for sure...
I was driving back from the airport dropping off Brad when I shot this sunrise. It was bittersweet for me because no matter how beautiful it was, it would have been better if Brad was with me. No photoshop needed, this image is raw


I had some time to kill before I had to be at the hospital at 8am so I went through Salt Lake and snagged this one of the temple. I hadn't noticed this gate before but I love it so much



Jeremy, this one is for you!! I was walking into the hospital trying to get my badge to open the door and I kept hearing this knocking behind me. I looked around and finally saw this little female woodpecker on the tree. I blasted myself for leaving my camera in the car then quietly raced back to get it. Luckily, she waited patiently for me. I had so much fun taking pictures. I eventually got too close for her and she took off but it was fun shooting as she pecks away at the tree. It reminded me more and more that I need, nay, NEED a zoom lens. And, can you believe it? she came back and was there when I got off at 2pm, pecking away. I tried to get another picture but she must have been like oh no not her again! and flew off immediately.

What a fun visit with Brad. A bit stressful in the beginning because of the storm but once he arrived all was well. We didn't take a lot of candid pictures but we did get some professional pictures done. I haven't gotten them back yet but feel very apprehensive because I got my hair fixed and it didn't turn out how I wanted so we'll see if they are blog worthy... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey- just wanted to let you and Brad know that you are in our prayers- for all of your struggles and trials- love you!

    ReplyDelete