Thursday, December 9, 2010

Go Sarah

This post is dedicated to Shutterfly and to my friend Sarah for telling me about their promotion for 50 free Christmas cards! I can't wait to get mine done- Brad and I even just had some 'couple' pictures done in downtown SLC. I'll post them as soon as I get them back... but I think they're gonna be fun! My post won't be as witty and fun as Sarah's (how could I ever compete?) but I will say that I have some experience with Shutterfly and am excited about this product! We got Dad a picture book this year for his birthday of Summer pictures, and it turned out great! We were able to spend some time all together at the Lake and the book had pictures and text. Matthew, Katherine, and Stephanie were in from Texas, and little Matthew came up from Cali. I even put a picture of the Lake as the cover. The spine had the date. The quality was very good and they sent it out in plenty of time. At first using the website was a little tricky but after I got it figured out it was a snap and so easy to use. I will definitely be making another one! So... you should all get Christmas cards ( http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards ), your invitations
( http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-invitations ) or a calendar
( http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars ) done this year! Hope to see yours soon!

Thanks to Shutterfly for this very cool promotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment