This was Brad and I's first Christmas just us. Also first Christmas in our new home and with our first fake tree! We have always had real trees but with us arriving on Christmas Eve, the selection was slim pickings. Oh and we also made our first big dinner together- it was lots of fun! I forgot a few things but it turned out alright. Thanks to Emily for leading the way!! All in all it was a wonderful holiday we won't soon forget....
Setting up on Christmas Eve...
A white Christmas!
Us by the only piece of furniture in our living room- a TV stand :)

Horray for Christmas! It was our first one on our own too. I love your hardwood floors! Can't wait to meet you two in the middle...Kansas City at some future point! xoxo
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Erica and Brad! I'm so glad you got to be together : ).
ReplyDeleteA White Christmas! I'm jealous. I'm glad you got to spend it together!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are together- we have done the "apart" thing before and it is rotten hard. Cute tree- and we especially like the white one with the big blue Y-
ReplyDeleteWe love you!