Friday, January 7, 2011

Catching up

I told you all about Brad and I getting couples pictures done back in November but I never did post the pictures! I wanted something totally different from our typical traditional pictures. So we spent very little and had a ton of fun. On a side note, it was SO cold- about 17 degrees. Good thing you can't tell I'm shivering! Ok... kind of a lot of pictures but there were so many it was hard to pick which ones to show you...



5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL pictures! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the bright red/orangish building. Is this in Iowa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I LOVE them! I'm so glad you're both back in Iowa, happy and together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I should have said where we had them done. We were in downtown SLC

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE ERICA! I love them. Who did the pictures?

    ReplyDelete