Friday, February 18, 2011

Just Words.

I haven't been that great at blogging lately. Partly because I haven't been uploading the few pictures I have been taking. I seem to have this misconception that blog posts require pictures and I've decided to break out of that. My friend A. is posting on her blog for 30 days:

Day 01 - Introduce Yourself
Day 02 - Your Parents
Day 03 - What You Ate Today
Day 04 - Short term goals for this
month and why
Day 05 - Your Day
Day 06 - Someone you want to switch
lives with for a day and why
Day 07 - A Moment
Day 08 - Your Beliefs
Day 9 - What You Wore Today
Day 10 - What's In Your Bag
Day 11 - This Week
Day 12 - A picture of you now and of last
year and how you have changed
Day 13 - Your Dreams
Day 14 - Your Favorite Birthday
Day 15 - Your Favorite Memory
Day 16 - Something You Regret
Day 16 - This Month
Day 17 - Another Moment
Day 18 - Something That Upsets You
Day 19 - Something That Makes You Feel Better
Day 20 - Something That Makes You Cry
Day 21 - A First
Day 22 - Your Fears
Day 23 - Your Favorite Place
Day 24 - Something That You Miss
Day 25 - Your Aspirations
Day 26 - 15 facts about yourself
Day 27 - Favorite Vacation Memory
Day 28 - My Projects
Day 29 - Where you see yourself in 10 years
Day 30 - One Last Moment

As much as I'd love it if Brad would do this with me, I have a feeling he is just a tiny bit wrapped up in medical school right now. So some of these may be solo posts. It is higly questionable whether I can keep this up or not. But here goes a good try. Tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment