This post heading had really got me thinking this past week. What do I believe? And I realized that some of the things I believe I know to be true, and some I'm still exploring. I think that is probably pretty typical but I honestly hadn't just sat down and thought about it. Try it, you might find the path your thoughts take to be interesting...
I believe...
That I am a daughter of God and that He loves me!
That we will live with our families and those we love after we die
That purple and green are the two loveliest colors when paired
In Brad's love for me and in his commitment to our life together
In living Prophets
That I am in control of my life and 'destiny'
That justice always comes, it's only a matter of time
What goes around, comes around
That JM makes the best vegan food in the whole world
Brad will be an amazing doctor
That I will never stop dreaming about those I love & have loved
I make a lot of mistakes. And I have to live with that
I have an exceptional memory for the things I have said and done
(which means making mistakes are extra tough)
I will see the pyramids someday
I am neither a 'dog person' or a 'cat person'. I like fish, though
Someday we won't have to operate our own cars
I will go on a mission when I'm older
We will be good parents
I try hard to live a life worth being proud of
I will conquer my fear of the sewing machine!
My grandmaD's rolls are the yummiest I've ever had
I could live in Pennsylvania forever except that I miss my family too much
That my degree was worth the sacrifices it took
The ocean is good for my soul
Brad and I will have a long and happy life together

excellent post Erica
ReplyDelete