Friday, May 27, 2011

Averie Joyce Ford

I had an amazing trip to Houston to see my family. My sister Kat graduates from Lamar HS in a week and is going to Knox college not too far from where Brad and I live in Iowa. We're looking forward to having some family close by and are super proud of her!
Averie was born on May 10th we are so happy she has joined our family healthy and happy. She is such a sweetie and loves to cuddle, just like her Mom! Stephanie and Austin are good parents and although they're still new at it I can tell they are ready for this new chapter in their lives. Averie is gorgeous. Absolutely perfect. I was able to stay four days and left on her two week birthday. I can't wait to go back in two weeks!










(This was a real rose by the way. lol she is so small and totally adorable!!!)








No comments:

Post a Comment