Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Saturday post continues...


1.) Today I'm thankful for the good people I work with. Mom and Dad are coming for Christmas and my co-sonographers pulled together and made it so I have both weekends that they are here off from call. 

2.) Money can't buy happiness. One free thing that made me happy was being able to see Stephanie and Averie over Skype. I love that program and the fact that it's free! We sang and read and talked before she went to bed. She just stared at me pretty much the whole time lol! Steph says that's because she remembers me... oh I can only hope and pray! 

3.) I will consider this coming week a success if I pull off Sunday dinner, for one! I'm having four hungry  missionaries over along with a friend in the branch who will be leaving soon to send off his papers for a mission! 8 people over for dinner is a first, wish us luck!

4.) This time last year I had just applied to the Mercy hospital where I now work. I was super excited about an interview and feeling wonderful about the thought of being closer to Brad, but also sad to possibly leave my Utah life behind. 

5.) My guilty pleasure is clearance racks! lol Brad always gives me a hard time about this. I love me a good sale! I pretty much go straight for them when I go some place then shop from there :)

3 comments:

  1. awesome co-workers!!! also you can do dinner. no sweat. the missionaries don't care what it is as long as they don't make it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember Jared's famous saying...Spending is NOT saving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dinner will be great! Also, I love clearance racks too...when I go shopping with my sister we go straight to the clearance racks then shop from there. I do the same thing now and Scott doesn't quite understand.

    ReplyDelete