Our family & friends have really helped us throughout this adoption process and we have felt so blessed to have each of them in our lives. I feel like I constantly am receiving encouragement, ideas, and an outpouring of love and support. One thing that has been hard are the fees associated with adoption. There are the large fees, some of which we have paid, and some of which will be paid when we actually adopt as well as smaller things along the way. So in order to help with some of these costs I will be doing some photography by donation! I have set up another blog... yup, that's three blogs for me!...and am hoping to get started right away! I am asking for a suggested donation of $40 which includes the sitting, photo editing, a CD of the pictures, and the rights to use the pictures however you please. Do you know anyone in this area that could use some Christmas photos and would be willing to help us in our adoption journey? Give me a call or shoot me an email at BigPlanetLittleFamily@gmail.com! Check out Blog#3 when you have time and let me know what you think!

I wish we lived closer! We would ABSOLUTELY take you up on this!! :(
ReplyDeleteMan if we lived in the same state I'd be all over this. Good luck.
ReplyDeletenext time you're in Houston lets set something up.
ReplyDelete