Those who know us know we have this cat.
She is a bad cat. She is malicious and uses clever schemes to 'get back' at us if we ever do something she doesn't like. For example, should you move your hand in a way she doesn't like. Or should you shut a door when she doesn't want it shut. Or make a phone call- she hates it when Brad is on the phone. Often, to show her true feelings (which are usually anger, irradiation, and generally grumpiness) she bites.
Those who know us also know that shortly after getting her, it wasn't hard to figure out this is a one-person cat. Brad is her love and I am the evil person keeping them separated. When Shelby and I are home together she ignores me. Will never sit next to me, let me pet her, and runs when I try to talk to her. But when Brad comes home oh boy. She waits for him at the window then as he opens the door and says I'm Home! she comes running, full speed, meowing the whole way to come greet her love.
Sickening.
Am I jealous? Hmmm maybe slightly. It's not fun to be shunned and I wanted a cat (initially) as well! So Brad is constantly insisting that she really does like me and I'm like hello! she won't come near me unless to 1,bite me or 2, get closer to you!
Well a couple of nights ago he got his proof. Here she is cuddled up to me, asleep. Shoot.
She apparently woke up while the camera flash was going off. I slept through the whole thing
This is them usually. He will sense grumpiness from her, grab her, and 'make her cuddle' him. She hates it and starts to wheeze because she is so unhappy and gets anxiety. If I am not around to amp up the anxiety, however, she will often fall asleep like this.
Two peas in a pod
We have been trying to get rid of her. Think I have any chance of that now?
Yeah, I didn't think so either.





No comments:
Post a Comment