Saturday, December 10, 2011

By Brad

1.) I'm excited for the month of December because it means more sleep and time with my family. (and 1.5 years of med school finished!)
2.) My favorite place to be at when I'm school is probably a western-facing small group study room in the library that has a beautiful view of the forest behind the school. (and the one with the A/C control is a bonus:))
3.) If I could sum up medical school in an analogy it would be: like spear fishing in the waters of the Pacific Ocean. The ocean is like the climate of the world of medicine which is constantly shifting and infinitely expansive. The fish I'm trying to catch are the bits of learning I am gathering to feed my need for knowledge and the sharks are the attending physicians!!

4.) One thing I really like about Iowa is: The sunsets are beautiful!
5.) If I could live anywhere in the whole world it would be Victoria, BC but without Canadian law and with my family close by. (That includes guns!)
6.) One thing I remember from around this time last year is being excited for Christmas break.
7.) Whats your favorite organ in the body? (Brad thought up this question on his own, btw :)) The skin. Because it keeps the good stuff in and the bad stuff out. Helps me to cool off when hot. Keeps us connected to the world around us, is very expressive. It tells so many stories like the inner rings of a tree, says where we've been.

No comments:

Post a Comment