(thx for the spontaneous phone pic Miles!)
1.) Today I'm thankful for my journal. It's comforting to spill my thoughts each day... or week.. as often as I remember to pull it out! :)
2.) Money can't buy happiness. One free thing that made me happy was going to the Winter Quarters Temple for a session. I was able to go last week as well and just couldn't stay away. My prayers have been answered and I felt so good there. Also this past weekend my little sister and her bf (hey Miles!) came to visit which was SO cool and then we skyped and I got to see Averie walk and CLAP which melted my heart x a million.
3.) I will consider this coming week a success if I get to go to church! I am on call this weekend in CB and am hoping that I can help my patients at the hospital AND get to at least one of the Sunday sessions. Sigh. A dream that rarely happens on a call weekend but I can still hope right...
Other than that I am hoping to go back to the temple at least once next week and do some work. I also need to get some scholarship work done for Brad for THIRD YEAR!
4.) This time last year oh I was just thinking of this yesterday. This time last year I was so anxiously awaiting the birth of my gorgeous niece, Averie. My sister was on bed rest and had pre-eclampsia. Averie would be born two weeks from now but this was a hard time with my sis not feeling well. I felt so cooped up here I thought I would go crazy. But it was all worth it because she is here, WALKING now!, and is perfect.
5.) My guilty pleasure is any product made with Cadbury chocolate. Do you know they have ice cream bars out now? Um, yeah, they do, and they're incredible (get the caramel kind). You're welcome for telling you.

No comments:
Post a Comment