Thursday, December 20, 2012

To Brad



Nine years ago today my life changed forever. I knelt across from my best friend and promised to love him, care for him, and above all, cherish him forever. I promised to put God first and in so doing would uphold our marriage as the sacred union that it is. 
Since that day we've had our share of twists and turns. Four states, 9 moves, 2 degrees, our first home, health issues, and now waiting for an adoption miracle. 
We are so different! I laugh about this several times a day it seems haha...but there's still nobody I'd rather have at my side. 
Happy Anniversary to my Love.

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me, I have negatives for some of these pictures. (Negatives! Ha! Your marriage is ancient!=)) Did I ever send them to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scared union? I know you mean sacred union, but scared union gives a fun mental picture. Congrats on 9 years of scared union and can't wait to see you tomorrow!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete