I finally downloaded my photos! OK here are a few I have been dying to post:
Here's the one I was saying I had wanted to accompany the adoption post. Here's our packet, finally ready to be mailed! It was mailed that day, Wednesday Feb 23rd- two weeks ago today!
Here's the one I was saying I had wanted to accompany the adoption post. Here's our packet, finally ready to be mailed! It was mailed that day, Wednesday Feb 23rd- two weeks ago today!

This picture is for Emily. Proof that, at Christmas, I followed her lead and made my own big homemade dinner. She is such a good example! Thanks, Em!
We did a little re working on the dining room. We have these beautiful big windows which I totally love. They had these cloth covered boards at the top which were cute but made it impossible to hang curtains. So we had to change things up! The kitchen is grey and red so I thought these went perfect!
Before:

Love your pic with your packet ready to go!
ReplyDelete