Saturday, July 30, 2011

Trying hard to follow through....

I was so determined to keep posting! Oh well better late than never :) I had just wanted to share some of the projects I've been working on. I can't believe how much has happened and how far behind I am but let's not think about that and move forward!!
This is a project I made for my Grandma DeKorte. She had to have a valve replaced in her heart a few months ago. We hated being in Iowa while she was in Oregon.... it was very difficult emotionally for both of us. She is doing quite well now though and we're so relieved! Anyway, I made this to keep myself busy and so she could have it in her hospital recovery room.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so cool! What a neat project with so much unique detail. Way to go Erica!

    ReplyDelete