Not sure why blogger is putting my pictures like this but anyway...
I have so much to post but I wanted to put this one up before I dive into all that. A couple weekends ago Brad and I went golfing for the first time!! We went with the Millers and it was fun because Scott knows the ropes and was willing to be patient with us and show us the game! Poor Rachel wasn't able to play with us because of her shoulder but she ended up gladly acting as purse holder, field guide, and photographer. And we kept each other company while the boys talked school :)

I have so much to post but I wanted to put this one up before I dive into all that. A couple weekends ago Brad and I went golfing for the first time!! We went with the Millers and it was fun because Scott knows the ropes and was willing to be patient with us and show us the game! Poor Rachel wasn't able to play with us because of her shoulder but she ended up gladly acting as purse holder, field guide, and photographer. And we kept each other company while the boys talked school :)
We did an executive 9-hole and it was perfect for us.
This was my favorite picture of the day. Poor Brad was such a trooper and carried both our bags towards the end as I got tired. Anyway I thought the lighting was perfect and he just looks adorable.
This is me taking a pic of myself lol because I had the camera the whole time and I didn't think I'd get any others. Luckily, Rachel saved the day :)
And I liked this action shot of Brad swinging

And I liked this action shot of Brad swinging
In all, we had a perfect Saturday. It was supposed to be stormy, and it was sunny. It was supposed to be 100% humidity, but it wasn't even slightly uncomfortable until the end of the day. I was worried about being too sore through my shoulders etc but I wasn't even sore at all. Made it a lot easier to do my job! Then we went to lunch afterwards at the Mongolian Grill which was so very delish.
Things to remember for next time:
1 wear shorts!!!
2 get the dang cart for $9!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment