Ok, I've been holding out on you all. I have another blog! It is still under construction so try not to judge it too much but it's a blog specifically for adoption so we're pretty excited about it!! Shout out to my cousin Almira for all her help on the project and a nod to Brad for thinking of the name. This is the blog that will be available on our profile once we go live and is the blog that will be on our pass along cards. Once we have completed our home study (SEPTEMBER 20th!!!) we will be ordering pass along cards that we will hopefully be able to give to all of you. They can be passed out to the person to cuts your hair, the grocery clerk, your neighbor. Anyone, really. We are constantly amazed at how much of a group effort adoption really is. So we feel extra blessed to have so many friends and family!! So check it out if you have extra time. I didn't really know what I was doing so I would love any pointers you may have. Little gems of wisdom? Send 'em my way!

I looked at it and I like it. I think there's a lot of neat stuff that you're sharing about you & Brad. Your inspection is coming up soon - exciting! We'll keep our fingers crossed, but I'm sure you'll do great.
ReplyDeleteI know another couple trying to adopt too. Their site is http://waiting4anothermiracle.blogspot.com/ if you're curious about their adoption blog.