Aren't they just perfect?
Our trip to Oregon was, sadly, very short. We arrived Thursday evening and we were at the airport before noon on Sunday. But it was wonderful to be able to attend the wedding at all and we are grateful to Mom and Dad for getting us there! I loved the feeling when we were there... now all four kids are married and the 8 of us can begin to grow together and learn from each other even more than before. I'm not sure I'm saying it exactly how I feel but to me it was like a fresh start. The chapter of siblings is over and now we can build lasting relationships as adults. Garrett was the last piece of the puzzle and we couldn't be more glad he's in it.
I had quite a lot of fun editing these photos, can you tell???
This is my gorgeous niece, Ali, who loves to smile but rarely to the camera(at least for me lol) so we were lucky to get this one!
Perfect.
I enjoyed taking pictures at the wedding... I'm still not where I'd like to be but I feel I'm getting a lot closer. I feel myself progressing which is fun. Maybe someday the new couple will be looking into my camera instead!







No comments:
Post a Comment