He fit in as much 'bro time' as possible...
He did a lot of line standing.
Supported people when they needed it...
Carried stuff around, being so very helpful:
While everyone else went back to the house and ate, Brad stayed behind in the hot weather so I could take more pictures...
Spent every possible minute with Alison trying to make her laugh
Caught up with old friends, this is Bishop Bluth who has played big role in Brad's life, and now our lives by helping us with the adoption
Effectively playing keep away with the bubbles. Those poor kids wanted that bubble machine sooooo badly!
And looked so so so handsome :)
And on the plane home (no I have no idea why I'm giving a thumbs up. I
think there was a purpose for it, though...) when he was trying to
sleep, he was patient with me as I woke him up every few minutes to show
him cool stuff. We were in a small plane and flew very low over most of
Oregon. This is Mt. Theilson, a mountain we saw on our drive to and
from Medford when we lived in Klamath Falls. Speaking of K Falls, we
flew so low I could easily pick out OIT. Crazy.
Brad sacrificed a tremendous amount to be there for his little sister on her special day.
I know he feels the sacrifice was worth it.



There doesn't have to be a reason for a thumbs up! It's universal coolness Dude!
ReplyDeleteNice tribute! Too bad you weren't just a little further north!!
ReplyDelete