Friday, November 11, 2011

Poor Mary

On my last trip to Houston, my sister had discovered my little niece Averie has a favorite song- Mary Had a Little Lamb. I don't know how many times we sang that song over four days but it was a lot. Needless to say, it was still in my head after I came home. Apparently it rubbed off on someone...

Brad and I were just hanging out in the living room last week and he pulled out his guitar and started playing a few tunes. I always love it when he plays but it's tough to catch him on video. So I pulled out my new phone and caught this little tune...




(oh and the crash in the middle of the video was unplanned- the cat had knocked something over)

My husband is wonderful. He is so funny. How does he think these things up on the spot?  I love his sense of humor and his spontaneity of thought. I had feared that with going to medical school his creative side would be suppressed beyond repair but luckily he finds little ways to let that left-brain shine. I'm so lucky!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! WE SO MISS YOU GUYS!!!!! Can you come visit... like... forever!? Please!!!!!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete