I think I'll be trying to do better to post on the weekends. No, I WILL be better about posting on the weekends lol. Be resolute, right? Yeah. Anyway a friend's blog inspired me that I can share just a little something on here... it doesn't have to be big news or an event that happened. I felt encouraged. Hopefully I can keep this going :)
1.) Today I'm thankful for my heater blanket. It is absolutely freezing here. I don't know how the pioneers did it, I truly do not.
2.) Money can't buy happiness. One free thing that made me happy was seeing the moon the last few days. I don't know how it looked to people in other places, but it was glowing soooo beautifully here and I felt lucky just to be here and see it.
3.) I will consider this coming week a success if I get more of my Christmas gifts done! I have a fun one I'm doing for Andrew & Anna (we pulled their names for Christmas) and I CAN'T WAIT to show you all! ahhhh it will be so hard to wait to post!
4.) This time last year oh gosh. I was living in Utah with friends and only saw Brad once every other week or once every third week. This specific time was tough because it was a very long stretch in between seeing each other because Brad would be flying out to Utah to see me for Thanksgiving.
5.) My guilty pleasure is Snickers ice cream bars. They are incredible.

No comments:
Post a Comment