I'm feeling like this right now!!
We got some splendid news this evening. Brad's first rotation at Good Samaritan Hospital in Corvallis, Oregon was accepted and we will be living there for the month of August! Oh my heart is so filled with joy at the thought of living so close to family, friends, and my favorite place: the ocean! We are still working on the rest of the rotations but are hoping to do some in Klamath Falls, Oregon, Grand Junction, Colorado, and...we haven't gotten past that haha. Amelia is going to love being in Oregon and although she won't be able to walk I'm sure she will smile when she hears the crash of the waves on the beach. Just like her Mamma :)
We love the crashing waves, something Maine was missing
Such clear...freezing... beautiful water :)
I kind of love the ocean...
And all of it's critters
The Oregon coast is where we honeymooned and is definitely our 'happy place'. We are gaga over the sounds, the mist, the rain, the coziness. We skip rocks, walk forever, talk, and wade in shallow pools. And usually, we are the only people around. Paradise all to ourselves!

Hurray!! I feel an August trip to Oregon in the works for us...
ReplyDeleteOregon! Woot!
ReplyDelete